- X's & O's Vault
- All Back Issues
Issues By Year
- Gridiron Store
- Contact Us
Vol III - 20173. Letter From the Managing Editor
4. RPO Packaged Plays - Kristian Johnson, Assistant Coach, Tyler Junior College
8. The Nuts and Bolts of Power Football - Joe Hensel, Offensive Line Coach, Carthage College
17. Tampa Coverage - Zack Wilkerson, Defensive Coordinator, Hardin-Simmons University
22. The Art of the Pass Rush - Payam Saadat, Defensive Line Coach, Cal Poly
25. Returning to Play Following Injury: Basic Assessments to Determine Functional Status - Bryan Dorrel, Assistant Professor, Tarleton State University
28. From the GS Archives: The Quad Option - Rick Martin, Offensive Line Coach, Marlboro County High School (SC)
- from the August-September issue of GS - Vol. 9, Number 2 - 2009
X's & O's FROM THE VAULT
The flanker runs a 7-yard route, while the TE runs a drag route from right to left in front of the LBs. For the offensive line, the left OT blocks the left DE, the left OG pulls right and blocks the right DE, the center blocks the NG and the linemen on the right (right OT and OG) pass block. The split end runs a V-out route, while the FB and TB fake running the sweep and block the backside.
MORE X's & O's
Back Issues |
600 Sandtree Drive, Suite 107
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33407
Copyright 2018, Gridiron Strategies
a division of
AFM Media, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.