- X's & O's Vault
- All Back Issues
Issues By Year
- Gridiron Store
- Contact Us
Vol III - 20173. Letter From the Managing Editor
4. RPO Packaged Plays - Kristian Johnson, Assistant Coach, Tyler Junior College
8. The Nuts and Bolts of Power Football - Joe Hensel, Offensive Line Coach, Carthage College
17. Tampa Coverage - Zack Wilkerson, Defensive Coordinator, Hardin-Simmons University
22. The Art of the Pass Rush - Payam Saadat, Defensive Line Coach, Cal Poly
25. Returning to Play Following Injury: Basic Assessments to Determine Functional Status - Bryan Dorrel, Assistant Professor, Tarleton State University
28. From the GS Archives: The Quad Option - Rick Martin, Offensive Line Coach, Marlboro County High School (SC)
- from the August-September issue of GS - Vol. 9, Number 2 - 2009
X's & O's FROM THE VAULT
DIAGRAM 1: Snap the ball to the holder. The holder and the kicker run left as if running an option play toward the left side.The left upback reverses out and takes the handoff from the holder.Left tight end drags across behind the secondary near the back of the end zone.
MORE X's & O's
Back Issues |
600 Sandtree Drive, Suite 107
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33407
Copyright 2018, Gridiron Strategies
a division of
AFM Media, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.